Saturday, November 9, 2013

We're All A Little Mad Here

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Nicole and I am a Disney addict.

I believe in fairies. I want to spend the night in Cinderella's castle. I cried my eyes out when Mufasa died. I can recite every line and every lyric of every song in every Disney movie made in, at least, the last 23 years. I can kick your ass in Disney Trivia.

Yes, I have a real problem.

 I am also a wife and a mother. We have an incredibly active 5 year old boy and we're expecting our second little prince or princess in May. I work full time right now, but at some point I would love to be able to be a stay at home mommy.

 Juggling work and family isn't always the easiest, so I apologize in advance if my blogging is a little scatterbrained sometimes. But hey it's my first blog! So cut me some slack here, ok? With a little faith, trust, and pixie dust hopefully this will turn into something really good!

Anyhoo, welcome to my blog! I hope you will stick around and enjoy this mish-mash of Disney, my life, and whatever else this ends up being!




1 comment:

  1. How cute. very nice message! I get so happy when I encounter other adults that are still amazed about Disney! I will visit DW for the first time next month. I think a little part of my has been waiting for this my whole life. I'm so exited! Hopefully everything will work out fine. At least I booked a hotel near disney world from a respectable site.
    Wish me luck :)

    ReplyDelete